Solapur Zill Samaj Seva Mandal's
Tal. South Solapur, Dist. Solapur - 413 221.
* Affiliated To Solapur University, Solapur * NAAC Accredited 'B' Grade
Principal : Dr. B. M. Bhanje (M.A., Ph.D.)
A. TIME SENSE
1. Punctuality in the Class
2. Regularity in taking Classes
3. Completes syllabus of the course in time
4. Scheduled organization of assignments, class test, quizzes and seminars
B SUBJECT COMMAND
5. Focus on Syllabi
7. Communication skills
8. Conducting the classroom discussions
9. Teaching the subject matter
10. Delivery of structured lecture
11. Skill of linking subject to life experience & creating interest in the subject
12. Refers to latest developments in the field
C USE OF TEACHING METHODS/ TEACHING AIDS
13. Uses of teaching aids (Blackboard /PPT's/ Digital board)
14. Blackboard/Whiteboard work in terms of legibility, visibility and structure
15. Uses of innovative teaching methods
16. Shares the answers of class tests or sessional test questions after the conduct of the class tests/sessional tests.
17. Makes sure that she is being understood.
18. Helping approach towards varied academic interests of students
19. Helps student in providing study material which is not readily available in the text
20. Helps students irrespective of ethnicity and culture/background
21. Helps students facing physical, emotional and learning challenges.
22. Approach towards developing professional skills among students.
23. Helps students in realizing career goals.
24. Helps students in realizing their strengths and developmental needs.
E CLASS CONTROL
25. Control mechanism in effectively conducting the class
26. Students’ participation in the class.
27. Skills of addressing inappropriate behaviour of student
28. Tendency of inviting opinion and question on subject matter from students.
29. Inspires students for ethical conduct
30. Acts as a role model